Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Review of Mush

Originally submitted at Teva

Soft, squishy and comfortable. Featuring a durable nylon thong upper and a Durapontex(r) EVA midsole, the Kid's Teva Mush(r) flip flops offer the same comfort and durable construction as the adult's version of this popular flip flop.


Decent shoe for the money.

By Shiksa from Central California on 10/10/2009

 

3out of 5

Pros: Comfortable, Great Fit, Lightweight, Easy On and Off

Cons: Wore out quickly

Best Uses: Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Advanced User

I bought these for my son for general summer use. Within two weeks, they were broken in with his very own footprint in them. Perfect! I had dreams of wearing them myself when he outgrew them. By 6 weeks, they were completely flattened, and a small piece of metal or plastic came up through the sole and began poking his foot.

To be fair, he did not wear these in rotation with other shoes. We've had used and loved velcro Tevas for years. So, perhaps I just had my expectations set too high for a pair of flip flops. I think they are probably great for kids that wear several pairs of shoes in rotation.

I have no regrets about my purchase. It just may have not been the best shoe for an active boy to wear full time.

(legalese)

No comments: