Thursday, November 09, 2006

Welcome to the Boophis Frog

Welcome to our blog of daily doings. I often think I don't get quite enough done. I wonder if my kids have actually learned something. Being a homeschool mom, I'm used to people wondering if I'm doing a good job. Quite frankly, I'm not sure, but I'm working hard at growing children who know where to go to find the answers to the questions they have. Not all of it can come from me or their Dad. That's impossible, but the flip side to that is that school doesn't have all the answers either. This blog will serve as a log of our daily life.

It will likely have a little of everything. It will be about homeschool projects, thoughts and musings, and our family life.

So, why Boophis Frog? I'm a word person. I love words that feel nice in my mouth, sounds smooth in my mind, or even tickle my lips as they come out. Boophis Frog is an adorable frog of course, but it's also fun to say. It makes my kids smile and it's a memorable name for our family blog. If you'd like to see the Boophis Frog of Madagascar, feel free to look here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog, Frog!
MIG