Sunday, December 24, 2006

I spent yesterday going through the kids rooms. I spent the greater part of the day trying to convince Soren that every little scrap of paper couldn't possibly be special. I remember doing this room purge with my mom when I was a kid. How she kept from throwing her hands up in despair and threatening to send me to an island to live alone in my own squalor, I'll never know. We got it narrowed down to two paper grocery bags that we need to go through today.

I had it easy for awhile, I'd head to his room and just start tossing. Now, he is on to me. He sees me heading in that direction and he follows fast. He is teaching Spencer his habits as well. I got my first "but mommy, that teeny tiny itty bitty scrap of paper from something I cannot even remember is special!" from Spencer yesterday. I'm going to have to do a serious intervention to bring him over to my side. Maybe having them share a room wasn't such a great idea. Ah hindsight...

Cute Pictures of the Week
Airon wanted to hold Maya while he worked on the computer. He loves to show her all the things he is up to. However, Maya seemed distracted. She didn't want to watch the computer screen at all.


Here is what caused the distraction. This girl loves her brothers. The feeling is mutual. It is so fun to see how much they all love each other.

No comments: