Monday, February 18, 2008

My Poor Sweet Sick Baby Girly

There are few things more pitiful than this little one when she is sick. The day started off with her usual smiles, kisses, and crazy toddler energy. About 10 a.m., she pooped out on us. It was only a matter of time. I've been in bed for nearly two days. Soren is also down for the count. I can't help but picture Andy, Airon, and Spencer as ticking time bombs. Will they get sick tomorrow? Thursday? Maybe Friday?


For now, she is cuddled in my arms, still slightly grinning now and then when she looks at me. Soren is tucked in my bed, and I'm hoping that tomorrow is the day I feel well enough to spend most of the day vertically instead of horizontally.

1 comment:

Michelle ~ Blogging from the Boonies said...

Get well soon, Smootchie-Poo and family!