Monday, April 12, 2010

Something From Almost Nothing


I'm behind schedule, but I got all of our plants started over the weekend. It still thrills me to see a plentiful garden created from tiny little seeds and earth. Nature is truly amazing. I focused a lot on beans, snap peas, and cucumbers this year. Last year, I had very limited success with all three, so I decided to try them again. I'll go out on a limb and predict another bountiful zucchini harvest. In another week or two, I'll buy my tomato plants already started. It should be safe to get them in the ground very soon.

The sky just dumped rain today. I like to think that the rain came down, just for us, to prepare the ground for tilling which we hope to do this weekend. I love it when the universe coordinates its "to do" list with mine.

In other unrelated news, Soren has finally created a new post on his Craft Land blog. He never stopped crafting, but he wasn't as interested in sharing for a long time. The address for his blog is: Craft Land if you'd like to take a peek. He's working on some very cute items right now.

No comments: