Monday, March 10, 2008

March Food Blog-A-Long Week 2

Pizza night! Everyone loves pizza night. We're all very specific with our likes and dislikes. This is one of the only foods I can honestly say that I enjoy preparing and baking. I try to make it every weekend. It is so satisfying to have a decent crust pizza. I owe thanks for the dough recipe to Sandi, a cyber-friend. It is a Cuisinart recipe that takes about 7 minutes to prepare. She told me it would only take 5 minutes, but I find I'm slower than she must be. It's definitely my kind of recipe. I don't really want to type in the recipe, but if you really want it, I might be persuaded at a later date, or I'll just give you Sandi's e-mail and you can bug her. Just kidding Sandi!


Ready for the oven:


Another satisfied customer.

1 comment:

Growing in the Green said...

You food looks awesome and you are so funny, mama.
Sandi may have us all buggin her this week...lol