Monday, June 15, 2009

I know...I know...I've been lax.

I've clearly not been blogging. I lost the battery charger for my beloved camera. I kept thinking it would turn up. I looked through all the bags we use and the luggage we took to Santa Cruz. I guess I lost my battery charger somewhere in Santa Cruz or on the road. I haven't seen it since. Last week, I finally faced the fact: It is not to be found. I ordered a new one on Friday. My suggestion to all of you is don't lose your battery charger. It is quite a spendy little item. Replacing the camera would have been much much worse though. I'm looking forward to having the camera working again so I can get back to blogging.

No surprise, since it's June 15th, but we are done with school for the year. It feels great! Next year I will have a 7th grader, a 4th grader, and a 2nd grader. It floors me how fast this has gone by. Airon will be in the 7th grade! We're spending the summer working through Algebra I while he continues his EPGY math course. The younger boys and I are currently in the middle of a geology/dinosaur unit study. Maya is counting up a storm. I love summer schooling far more than homeschooling on the traditional schedule.

Today, I've got a leotard to alter for a friend, and we have tae kwon do. Not much else on the schedule which is pretty perfect for us.

1 comment:

Michelle ~ Blogging from the Boonies said...

I was wondering if you were still blogging. I look forward to some new pictures when your camera is charged and ready!