Tonight is softball. Our schedules are clear and ready to cheer Andy on. His team is 5-1 if I recall correctly. I know they have only lost one game this season. They are all pretty excited. I'll see about getting some pictures of the star left-fielder tonight.
I took some cute pictures of Maya yesterday. When the boys go to tae kwon do, we just drop them off and come home. Sometimes she watches a video while I catch up on housework. However, I've been weaning us both off of the videos so we just played. First we folded her laundry and put it away in her drawers. She loves to do this job.
She decided we should play in her doll house corner.
We had a good time.
We're off to the library tonight before softball. We have fifteen items on hold. The kids have taken off with their book reading lists. They discovered that some of the books on the list are from a series. They've put the rest of the series on hold. Soren cannot say enough good things about The Moffats by Eleanor Estes. He's on the last one of the series. He shares funny things about the books with me. He really loves the characters. I love the timeless quality of the writing by Eleanor Estes. The original copyright date is 1941. Soren is quite thrilled by that.
No comments:
Post a Comment