Baby came too.
I decided today that I've probably been to Lowes around 5,675,348 times (just an estimate of course) since we moved into this house six years ago. That's a lot of paint, patch, spackle, pvc pipe, seeds, mulch, lighting fixtures, screws, nails, and various tools. When we moved here, I planned on keeping a nice journal about how much our remodeling cost so I could figure out the return on our investment when we moved. Let me just say that I am so very glad that I didn't. I think I'd become depressed if I saw the actual total over the years.Tomorrow starts the last bit of work on the kitchen. We hired someone to do the floors and lighting. The lighting work will be done tomorrow. Andy and I are having a last minute flooring pow wow before making the final decision on what product to use on the floor. I am so happy we don't have to do the work this time. I will be thrilled to come home to this project completed.
On a different note entirely, here is my self portrait for week 11. I was a little surprised by my um...sturdiness? I kind of look like I should be throwing a shot put or perhaps doing the caber toss.
3 comments:
Michelle Obama would love those arms!
xoxo
You look great Stacey! And the apple blossoms are just gorgeous. I am more than a little envious of the scenery you have over there~
You look great! What a sweet little miss you have there. :)
Val
Post a Comment