Thursday, March 12, 2009

Night Owl

Maya loves daylight savings time. It gives her a bit more time in her evening to get her toddler work done for the day. *Yawn*...She's not been going to bed until around 10:30 p.m.That doesn't allow much time for me to get things done. I have been giving up and just taking her to bed with me where she shines a flashlight into my closed eyes until she figures out that I'm not getting back up.
At that point, she will finally give up and go to sleep. Good thing she is adorable!

2 comments:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Goodness... my girl was a night owl like that. {{{hugs}}} She is now 7 1/2 and wakes up quite a few times through the night, but she can put herself back to bed and be quiet while she is up... I don't miss those sleepless nights.

Val

Anonymous said...

Yep. Adorable counts!