Today we did a little writting assignment. I was directed to Small World at Home Wordsmithery by Val at Homeschooling in the Rose Garden. The first assignment was to use three words to describe their mom, three words to describe their dad, and three words to describe themselves.
The answers were enlightening. They got off on a bit of a tangent describing themselves, so I'll just share what they thought of Andy and I.
Soren
Mom :: Nice, energetic, hard worker
Dad :: Awesome, fun, cool
Spencer
Mom :: Nice, Buff, Scary!
Dad :: Awesome, Buff, Fun
It seems Spencer views both Andy and I as very physically fit which is nice. He did have a very small smile on his face as he was writing down the word "scary" to describe me. It seems Andy, or Dr. Fun as we call him around here, gets most of the parenting kudos today. I'm ok with that. He absolutely deserves it.
I'm off to frighten small children. I'll post more later.
1 comment:
Oh that is so cute! Isn't it a great program? I just am loving it!
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Val
Post a Comment