Today was a bad day for our dog Stu. It was one of those days where I start considering that it may be his time to go soon. Being a person that tries to look on the bright side of things, I can say I am thankful for two things: hardwood floors, and the paper towels my mom uses as padding in the packages she sends us.
We've been a cloth towel family for so many years now. I cannot remember when we started. I figured these little household nightmares were probably why the paper towel was invented in the first place. I guessed that long before the invention of the paper bib and the shopping cart cover, Arthur Scott probably didn't think that delicate housewives should have to launder unsanitary towels and rags. Turns out the invention was inspired by boogers. Fascinating stuff! I highly recommend everyone read about the invention of paper towels. It almost makes me want to run out a buy a roll for "emergencies". I may just have to wait for a care package instead! Andy's birthday isn't too far off.
And just so you are not thoroughly irritated with yourselves for getting sucked into a whole blog entry about ickiness and paper towels, I'll include a picture of Airon. It's tough to take photos of moving kids without the flash. At least you can make out his expression. He has really enjoyed this season.

We're visiting the Metropolitan Museum in Fresno tomorrow. They have a traveling winged dinosaur exhibit that is in it's final days. After the museum we'll go meet Andy at the airport. We're looking forward to having him home.
No comments:
Post a Comment