Spencer and I started his second science project today. He is quite excited about discovering more about the life cycle of plants. We did some "damage control" by way of a video explanation about what happened to his first experiment. We're planning on putting together a short video program for his project as well as using his artwork for display. He has planted six seeds and will graph which sprout is the largest after two weeks. I tried so hard to start early enough to get this all done, but I just know we'll all be scrambling at the last minute. I guess that's what science is all about--successes and failures.
The boys went to taekwondo this afternoon, and the big girl and I came home. She sat at the kitchen island drawing with colored pencils and working on sharpening them for the full hour and a half that we were home. I had a hard time convincing her to leave her artwork project behind.

Thursday is a school day, and then basketball for Airon. The College of Sequoias basketball team is coming to do a clinic for the kids. It should be a good show even if it is at the end of a long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment